The spring racing carnival is well and truly under way. With the most popular race days still to come, Barnaby is here to help.
The carnival is a perfect opportunity to put your best foot forward. Barnaby has put together some simple tips to help you be a stand out gentleman. Have a look at our collection.
- Wear a nice fitted suit. Ideally navy, grey or a colour that goes well with spring.
- Add colour to lift your outfit using accessories such as pocket squares, coloured shoelaces and coloured socks
- Polish your shoes (use a little elbow grease - if you can see your reflection, you have done well!)
Barnaby does not recommend:
- Wearing a tie minus the jacket
- Wearing white shoes/socks (you should be ashamed)
- Wearing a black suit (unless you are security)
Leave those plain and dull socks at home! Gone are the days when socks were bought in budget six-packs. Socks are accessories that allow you to express style, confidence and personality. Blue is a huge colour trend within men's fashion for spring/summer 2015. Barnaby has created a collection inspired by this trend with socks like the Chandler, Floyd or Ned.
Pair up your sharp navy/grey suit with the Chandler, Floyd or Ned for a fresh and refined outfit. The spring racing carnival is an exciting period on the Melbourne calendar, so when the sun shines on race day make sure your attire does too.
No horsing around. Dress to impress.
Our full collection can be viewed here.
Comments will be approved before showing up.